NewLook CEMENT COLOR
Fade Resistant, Synthetic Mineral Oxide Powder Additive
Add gorgeous, natural color to your smaller cement and masonry projects with NewLook CEMENT COLOR. The premium synthetic iron oxide powder is an integral color additive used to create colored concrete and for tinting a wide range of materials and mixtures. It mixes into any concrete mixture, transforming it into an aesthetic design feature for building and paving projects or to increase curb appeal around the home. A ready-to use integral concrete color solution, NewLook CEMENT COLOR can be mixed into any 94 lb. bag of cement mixture, or other bag sizes depending on color strength. Refer to the technical data sheet for mixture ratios and dosage strength.
16 oz. or 1/2 gallon containers that include 8 oz., 1 lb., 2 lbs. or 3 lbs depending on the color selected.
Colors (see Color Chart Below):
Charcoal 3 lb. (CC3LB101), Charcoal 1 lb. (CC1LB101), Dark Brown 2 lb. (CC2LB102), Dark Brown 0.5 lb. (CC8OZ102), Light Brown 2 lb. (CC2LB103), Light Brown 0.5 lb. (CC8OZ103), Tan 2 lb. (CC2LB104), Tan 0.5 lb. (CC8OZ104), Red 3 lb. (CC3LB105), Red 1 lb. (CC1lB105), Green 3 lb. (CC3LB106), Green 1 lb. (CC1LB106).
Features & Benefits:
- Synthetic iron oxide pigment is fade-resistant, light fast, durable, alkali and ultraviolet resistant
- Easily mixed into concrete, masonry, roof tile, grout and other mixtures
- Perfect for both small DIY and large commercial projects
- High-quality, metal oxides are compliant with ASTM C979 - Pigments for Integrally Colored Concrete
- Pure, concentrate, earth-based pigments mix evenly for consistent coloring
- Highly durable pigment offer permanent color
- To use, simply pre-blend with dry powder cement before adding mix water
Applications & Uses
Use CEMENT COLOR for small garden cement projects, concrete patios, concrete floors, concrete countertops, driveways, garage floors, and more!
Selecting & Mixing CEMENT COLOR (Calculating Dosage Ratios)
The CEMENT COLOR color swatches shown below are based on their indicated dosage rate (e.g. Charcoal 2.5 lbs) mixed with a 94 lb bag of cement mixture. Adjust your dosage ratio and mixture rate as needed when mixing with cement bags of different sizes. For example, assuming you have selected the color swatch associated with Charcoal 2.5 lbs and you are mixing into an 80 lb bag of cement instead of a 94 lb bag, you would calculate your dosage rate (the amount of CEMENT COLOR needed) as follows:
(80 x 2.5) / 94 = 2.13 lbs of Charcoal CEMENT COLOR
Important Links & Downloads
Color Chart (Dosage Rate Mixed with 94 lb. Bag of Powder Cement Mixture):