sealers & coating
Endura AU Concrete Sealer
Protect your high-traffic concrete with NewLook’s innovative Endura AU, a very durable nano-acrylic urethane top coat sealer for surfaces subject to heavier wear and tear.
Protection is Key
Endura AU dries quickly and, once cured, creates a very abrasion-resistant film that provides weatherproof protection against sun, rain, most acids, industrial chemicals, oil and grease. Endura AU complies with all environmental regulations (VOC < 100 g/L).
Endura AU30 (30% Solids) – Finish comes in High Gloss or Low Gloss
Endura AU25 (25% Solids) – Finish comes in High Gloss or Low Gloss
- Water-based, nano-acrylic urethane
- Very Good exterior & interior protection
- Excellent blush & early water resistance
- May be applied to damp concrete surfaces
- Very strong hot-tire pickup resistance
- Early block resistance; reduces dirt pickup
- Water-based, eco-friendly solution
- UV-resistant; strong UV-blockers
- Reistant to water, chemicals and abrasion.
Using Endura AU with other NewLook products
Endura AU is a highly durable decorative concrete sealer; it resists abrasion from moderate to high traffic and protects your stained concrete floor from excessive damage. Use Endura AU25 or AU30 as a concrete driveway sealer, stamped concrete sealer, and commercial or industrial floor sealer, among other applications.
Resources & Packaging
250 to 400 sq. ft. (23.2 -37.2 sq. meters) per gallon – Unsealed Surfaces
400 to 600 sq. ft. (37.2 – 55.7 sq. meters) per gallon – Stained or Sealed Surfaces
DATA SHEETS ::
1G, 5G, 55G
Where to use Endura AU Sealers
Use Endura AU25 and Endura AU30 on indoor and outdoor surfaces. Make sure to do two layers of sealer to ensure protection for 2-3 years before reapplying the sealer. Use the sealers in the following areas:
- High-traffic concrete & masonry
- Interior and exterior concrete floors
- Residential and commerical
- Retail and restaurant concrete flooring
- Industrial garages & warehouse floors
- Kitchen and basements