Architects Love Specifying NewLook
NewLook is the leader in concrete stain and architectural concrete products, which were designed for projects that specify long-lasting, reliable and versatile products for preparing, coloring and protecting decorative concrete surfaces.
NewLook’s ORIGINAL Solid Stain, for example, is specified by architects to fix failed and faded integral colored cement because it’s non-reactive and you can bet on the color. The versatility of our systems enable you to enhance both interior and exterior, commercial and residential applications with our architectural design systems. And architects specify NewLook’s CoolStain PRO on exterior concrete surfaces with exposure to sunlight to certify for LEED points and cool down the surface temperature by as much as 50 degrees! These are just a few reason why so many architects are specifying NewLook products.Contractors can earn LEED credits by meeting requirements specified in:
- Section 4.2 Low-Emitting Materials: Paints & Coatings
- Section 5.1 Regional Materials: 10% Extracted, Processed & Manufactured
- Section 5.1 Regional Materials: 20% Extracted, Processed & Manufactured
- Section 7.1 Sustainable Sites: Heat Island Effect, Non-Roof for New Construction, Existing Buildings, Schools Core & Shell
Check out our products section or contact NewLook for more information about how our premium systems can enhance your next project.
Why Specify NewLook?
- Ensure correct color and avoid failed integral color
- Reduce the liabilities otherwise created by hazardous, complicated or unreliable products
- Qualify for LEED credits. Download LEED Letter.
- Provide customers more color options
- Create a natural-looking concrete color finish for your customers without the risks of integral dyes
- Reduce your environmental footprint with eco-friendly products
- Easily maintain the image of architectural concrete
- Section 099300 – SmartColor
- Section 03360 – NanoSet Polishing
- Section 099300 – ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain
- Section 099300 – Translucent Color Enhancer
- Section 099300 – CoolStain PRO
- Section 099300 – WallStain
- Section 099300 – Concrete Color Stains