Fade Resistant, Synthetic Mineral Oxide Powder Additive.
Gorgeous, Natural Cement Color
Get a consistent color, batch to batch with NewLook’s Cement Color. Add gorgeous, natural color to any size concrete project. The premium synthetic iron oxide powder is an integral color additive used to create colored concrete and for tinting a wide range of materials and mixtures. It mixes into any concrete mixture, transforming it into an aesthetic design feature for building and paving projects or to increase curb appeal around the home. NewLook’s Integral Color is a cost effective solution for ready mix plants to put into their concrete. Refer to the technical data sheet for mixture ratios and dosage strength.
What Makes NewLook Cement Color Amazing!
- Synthetic iron oxide pigment is fade-resistant, light fast, durable, alkali and ultraviolet resistant
- Easily mixed into concrete, masonry, roof tile, grout and other mixtures
- High-quality, metal oxides are compliant with ASTM C979 – Pigments for Integrally Colored Concrete
- Pure, concentrate, earth-based pigments mix evenly for consistent coloring
- Highly durable pigment offer permanent color