Cleaners & Preparation
Fast-Acting High Performance Coating Remover Epoxy remover! Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes and polyureas.
Features & Benefits of EasyStrip 2000
- Works on concrete, brick and masonry surfaces
- Concrete sealer and coating Removal
- Elastomeric coating Removal
- Epoxy Remover
- Any non-lead based architectural coating removal
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern
- Water Based, Non Flammable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass
- Contains NO TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Can be used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean-up
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard equipment
Epoxy remover! Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes and polyureas.
You may know how to strip paint with EasyStrip 1000, but have you tried EasyStrip 2000? It’s a low VOC, water-based concrete high performance coating and paint remover that lifts epoxies, urethanes, lead based architectural coatings, and powder coatings. Not a graffiti remover or recommended for use on acrylics. (Use Newlook EasyStrip 1000 as a graffiti remover or acrylic coatings.) Read the respective Technical Information Sheet for more information.