Efflock Efflorescence Remover
Revolutionary Efflorescence Removal System…
Remove efflorescence from the surface of your concrete.
Remove Efflorescence & Prevent it From Coming Back!
A fast-acting, water-based cleaner used to remove efflorescence from existing concrete and masonry surfaces. Efflock Efflorescence Remover attacks sodium chloride deposits (efflorescence) to make it easier to clean off. Use before treating concrete and masonry with EffLock Topical Treatment.
- Ready-to Use Solution
- Removes efflorescence from the surface of your concrete
- Strong etching properties
- Safe for metals & equipment
- Use before EffLock Topical Treatment
- Works with pre-cast, brick, block, pavers, stucco & more!
Uses & Benefits
- Use EffLock Efflorescence Remover to remove calcium carbonate build up from concrete, masonry and metal surfaces.
- May also be used to clean pre-cast concrete, concrete, masonry, grout, tile and many natural stone surfaces.
- Will help remove lime and hard water deposits, joint cement, cement grout haze, light mortar residue, rust and other dirt and grime.
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, non-hazardous formula
- 100% biodegradable will make clean up easy
- After applying, use a 3000 PSI pressure washer to remove topical Efflorescence
Resources & Packaging
1 gallon cover 125-200 sq. ft. twice
DATA SHEETS ::
32oz, 1G, 5G
How to fix the problem?
Use EffLock Efflorescence Remover to remove calcium carbonate build up from concrete, masonry and metal surfaces. Apply Efflock Topical Treatment to the clean concrete surface. The water-based, eco-friendly formula reacts with and purges efflorescence from the slab at the nano-molecular level. The impurities are brought to the surface, which can then be washed away. Reducing the occurrence of further leaching of efflorescent salt, resulting in enhanced concrete performance.