sealers & coating
HydroHalt Water Barrier
Water & vapor barrier membrane for a variety of subterranean vertical surfaces.
High Quality Water & Vapor Membrane
Protect and preserve your below grade surfaces using HydroHalt, a high quality water and vapor barrier membrane. HydroHalt’s water-based, polymer-modified formula is designed to waterproof and retard vapor transmission for a variety of (subterranean) surfaces, including concrete, masonry, brick, block, wood and metal.
- May be applied by roller, brush or (airless) sprayer, 40 – mil build
- Performs as a vapor and water barrier
- May be applied to green or uncured concrete and to damp surfaces
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-flammable (VOC Compliant)
- Excellent elongation and elasticity
- Good tensile strength
- Exceptional bonding properties; won’t delaminate
- Not affected by ponded water
- Repairs cracks, joints and spalling with mats or mesh material
What HydroHalt can do for you?
- Prevent damage and common problems cause by water intrusion for foundation infrastructure, walls (both negative and positive side), water retainment structures (e.g. dams), and other applications
- Use in conjunction with mesh or mat materials for repairing cracks, joints and spalled areas
- Use as a waterproofing adhesive for protection/insulation board or tile and as a base coat for other water-based surface wearing products
- Use ONLY on vertical surfaces, DO NOT use on wear surfaces
Resources & Packaging
28 sq. ft./gal at 60-mils wet (40-mils cured)
19 sq. ft./gal at 90-mils wet (60-mils cured)
DATA SHEETS ::
Below Grade Water Proofing
HydroHalt is composed of a medium viscosity water-based, modified polymer. It’s anionic bituminous/asphalt emulsion base yields exceptional bonding, elasticity and waterproofing benefits.