How to Mix & Install the Translucent Color Enhancer
Got worn, faded exposed aggregate? The Translucent Color Enhancer is “the best darn solution” on the market for restoring exposed aggregate! The water-based, translucent formula creates a vibrant, yet natural-looking color tint that refreshes the exposed aggregate surface while still allowing the aggregate tones to show through the translucent tint.
- Restore, enhance and revitalize exposed aggregate
- Antique stamped concrete with a two-toned, old world finish
- Faux finish over the ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain
- Touch up and fix failed concrete stain (or Solid Stain) jobs
- Enhance stone, brick, stucco and other porous surfaces
- May be used on raw concrete or over the Solid Color Stain