Advanced Water-Based Liquid Concrete Dye Concentrate
Advanced Liquid Concrete Dye that Adds Gorgeous Color
NanoSet Color is a technologically advanced liquid concrete dye that adds gorgeous color to the concrete substrate. The concentrated formula is a proprietary blend of dye solutions, not pigment dispersions, that penetrate deeply to create a durable, fast-drying color with exceptional lightfastness.
The eco friendly product formula may be diluted with the NanoSet Densifier NS, water or acetone to create a translucent finish for a variety of concrete surfaces (e.g. broom finish, troweled, etc.). Seal with compatible sealers.
While NanoSet Color may be used as a penetrating colorant for a variety of porous substrates, it is commonly used in conjunction with the NanoSet™ Polishing System or other polishing systems. See instructions below and read the technical data sheet for more info.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent dye lightfastness (For Interior Use Only)
- True dye color solution; not a pigment dispersion
- Liquid concentrate dissolves in less than minutes when compared to hours for powder dyes
- Concentrated dye colors can be diluted up to 16:1 or as needed to achieve desired intensity
- Dries very fast and is flash point compliant
- Ultra low viscosity stain has no HAPs or TAPs
- Concrete dye colors are eco-friendly, comply with all VOC regulations and are UV stable, especially when sealed with NanoSet Protector
- Very easy to apply with standard equipment
- Packaged in concentrate for cost-effective shipping and storage
- Use as an alternative to “acid stain” or as an aid to fix troubled acid stain projects
- Provides vibrant color to polished concrete floor surface without any film build-up
- Proprietary concrete dye formula includes penetrating aid to help infiltrate the concrete surface deeply
- Includes UV blockers to improve resistance to UV damage
- Color formula is concentrated to minimize shipping costs; safe to ship by air
- Concrete dye colors are compatible and may be blended to create custom-specific colors