Original Solid Color Stain
Restore and decorate your concrete with The ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain™, a pro-grade water based decorative concrete stain made especially for use with existing, unsealed, interior or exterior concrete surfaces.
Concrete stain formula penetrates the surface of porous concrete
Restore and decorate your concrete with The ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain™, a pro-grade water based decorative concrete stain made especially for use with existing, unsealed, interior or exterior concrete surfaces. The ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain is NOT a paint. The advanced polymer-modified concrete stain formula penetrates the surface of porous concrete (as deep as the surface pores) and creates an opaque (solid), yet breathable finish. Don’t forget to seal with a NewLook concrete sealer.
- Garage Floors
- Pool Decks
- Retail Offices
- Convention Centers
- High Traffic Areas
- Exterior Residential & Commercial buildings
Benefits, Features & More Benefits
The ORIGINAL Solid Color Stain is commonly used to restore previously colored concrete surfaces or to rejuvenate old, tired-looking concrete by completely covering discolorations or stains. It can be used on concrete flatwork, vertical surfaces, concrete blocks, pavers, imprinted concrete, exposed aggregate, and many other cementitious surfaces. It can also be used with sandblasting stencils. It is perfect for use over micro-toppings and overlays.
It may be used on a variety of substrates, including concrete, masonry, pavers, brick and stucco. Not recommended for non-porous substrates, e.g. metal, porcelain, glass, fiberglass.
- Proven and proprietary formula has been used to enhance concrete since 1989!
- 100% opaque concrete stain completely covers existing discolorations to easily maintain concrete
- Water based concrete stain formula is eco friendly with low VOCs and no toxic or unpleasant fumes
- Polymer-modified formula penetrates as deep as the surface pores to leave a natural-looking finish
- Water based stain formula is non-reactive & reliable — you can bet on the color!
- Breathable finish does not necessarily need to be sealed depending on wear and tear and expected maintenance
- Hundreds of color formulas. No color match lab fee for Davis, Brickform or QC colors
- Fast-drying concrete stain imposes minimal business interruption
- Easily installed with NewLook Applicator Brush (required)