Easy Strip 2000
Fast-Acting High Performance Coating Remover Epoxy remover! Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes and polyureas.
Epoxy remover! Great for removing most high performance coatings, including epoxies, urethanes and polyureas.
You may know how to strip paint with EasyStrip 1000, but have you tried EasyStrip 2000? It’s a low VOC, water-based concrete high performance coating and paint remover that lifts epoxies, urethanes, lead based architectural coatings, and powder coatings. Not a graffiti remover or recommended for use on acrylics. (Use Newlook EasyStrip 1000 as a graffiti remover or acrylic coatings.) Read the respective Technical Information Sheet for more information.
Features & Benefits of EasyStrip
- Water Based, Non Flammable, Biodegradable
- Does not affect glass or plexiglass.
- Contains no TAP’s or HAP’s (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Used on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Easy clean up; scrape or power wash
- Non-ozone depleting / Low odor
- Easily sprayed with standard airless sprayer equipment
“There isn’t much that takes off epoxy. This [EasyStrip 2000] works great, though…I found that when it let it sit longer, it tends to lift the [coating] off better.”
–D. Wiley; Vale, CO
Recommended Usage (See Product Selection Guide):
- Remove urethanes and epoxy coatings
- Works on concrete, brick and masonry surfaces
- Elastomeric coating Removal
- Graffiti Removal
- Commercial and Industrial Facilities
- Any lead based architectural coating removal
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, economic or surface damage may be of concern.
Coverage & Packaging
Available in 1 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon, and even 275 gallon tote containers. Coverage is approximately 50 – 100 square feet (5-9 square meters) per gallon..