Efflock Efflorescence Remover
Revolutionary Efflorescence Removal System…
Remove efflorescence from the surface of your concrete.
Remove Efflorescence & Prevent it From Coming Back
A fast-acting, water-based cleaner used to remove efflorescence from existing concrete and masonry surfaces. Efflock Efflorescence Remover attacks sodium chloride deposits (efflorescence) to make it easier to clean off. Use before treating concrete and masonry with EffLock Topical Treatment.
How to fix the problem
If efflorescence is the dandruff of concrete then NewLook’s EffLock Remover is the Selsun Blue™ you need to remove it!
EffLock Efflorescence Remover is a revolutionary product that removes both primary and secondary efflorescence from the surface of your concrete and masonry. The water-based, eco-friendly formula removes the chemical impurities at the nano-molecular level from the surface of your concrete.
What makes Efflock the solution for you…
- Ready-to Use Solution
- Removes efflorescence from the surface of your concrete
- Strong etching properties
- Safe for metals & equipment
- Use before EffLock Topical Treatment
- Works with pre-cast, brick, block, pavers, stucco & more!
Uses & Benefits
- Use EffLock Efflorescence Remover to remove calcium carbonate build up from concrete, masonry and metal surfaces.
- May also be used to clean pre-cast concrete, concrete, masonry, grout, tile and many natural stone surfaces.
- Will help remove lime and hard water deposits, joint cement, cement grout haze, light mortar residue, rust and other dirt and grime.
- Environmentally-friendly, non-toxic, non-hazardous formula
- 100% biodegradable will make clean up easy
- After applying, use a 3000 PSI pressure washer to remove topical Efflorescence
Packaging & Application
Efflock Efflorescence Remover is available in the following sizes:
- 32 oz. spray
- 1 gallon
- 5 gallons
- 55 gallons
Coverage: Efflock Efflorescence Remover covers approximately 200 sq. ft. / gallon.