Single component semi-transparent or translucent concrete stain that is highly durable and easy to use.
Semi-Transparent Concrete Enhancer
Endura Enhancer refreshes your worn, stamped or smooth concrete to give it a two-toned finish. Endura Semi-Transparent Enhancer works similar to both the Designer Series Enhancer and Translucent Enhancer but it comes ready to use as a single component concrete stain.
Endura Semi-Transparent Enhancer is less opaque than Endura Solid Stain. Endura Semi-Transparent Enhancer can be used to create a layer effect by either putting them on top of each other, on top of Endura Solid Stain or as multiple layers on top of bare concrete.
Endura Enhancer™ is a very versatile stain that can be used for both exterior and interior concrete. Endura Enhancer™ provides a tough, durable stain for applications such as patios, driveways, basements, walkways, pavers, blocks and stucco walls.
Endura Translucent Enhancer
Got worn, faded exposed aggregate? Endura Enhancer Translucent concrete stain is the best solution on the market for restoring exposed aggregate! The water-based, translucent formula creates a vibrant, yet natural-looking color tint that refreshes the exposed aggregate surface while still allowing the aggregate tones to show through the translucent tint.
Tip: Use a darker Enhancer color over a lighter base color to create color contrast when antiquing stamped concrete. Browse color options here.
Benefits of Endura Enhancer
- Translucent finish allows (solid) base color or intended discolorations to show through
- Water based stain formula has no VOCs
- Non-reactive, reliable formula
- Use to touch up or fix decorative concrete stain mistakes
- Use with NewLook Standard 20 colors color chart
Uses & Applications
- Restore, enhance and revitalize exposed aggregate
- Antique stamped concrete with a two-toned, old world finish
- Translucent finish over the Endura Solid Stain
- Touch up and fix failed concrete stain (or Endura Solid Stain) jobs
- Enhance stone, brick, stucco and other porous surfaces
- May be used on raw concrete or over the Endura Solid Stain
Coverage & Packaging
- 1 quart covers approximately 75-100 square feet per coat
- 1 gallon covers approximately 300-400 square feet per coat
- 5 gallons covers approximately 1500-2000 square feet per coat
**Coverage will vary depending on porosity of concrete and the overall desired finish