Endura Faux Fusion – Semi Transparent Concrete Stain
NEW line of single component concrete stains that are highly durable and easy to use. Developed to stain concrete, restore faded concrete or maintain concrete, EnduraStain is affordable while being premium in quality & performance.
Semi-Transparent Concrete Stain
Endura™ Faux Fusion is a water-based semi-transparent concrete stain that uses special pigments to artistically enhance the look of flat or stamped concrete. Faux fusion is versatile and extremely easy to work with to create an “acid stain” or mottled look on both exterior and interior concrete. It is tough, durable, and will beautify patios, driveways, basement floors, walkways, pavers, stucco walls and other concrete-like surfaces.
Browse color options here.
Benefits of Endura Faux Fusion
- Low Build Material
- Highlights the highs and lows of stamped concrete
- High Performance Semi-Transparent Stain
- Get the “Acid Look” without the acid
- Appears very natural upon application
- Ready to Use Premium Contractor Grade
One Stain to Rule Them All
Endura Faux Fusion stain works great on all types of concrete. Accentuate’s the highs and lows of stamped concrete and can be used to give a mottled looked on flat concrete. The concrete stain can be used in numerous locations including those listed below.
- Theme Parks
- Walkways and sidewalks
- Patios and verandas
- Basement floors
- Pool Decks
- Hotel Lobbies
- Large Areas of Concrete
Application & Instructions
Stain may be applied with many application techniques and tools such as a NewLook applicator brush, microfiber pads, rollers and various sprayers. Stain will produce variegated or translucent color effects when applied in overlapping and random patterns. NOTE: Be sure to strain stain before using Faux Fusion in a sprayer.
- Antiquing Stamped Surfaces: Apply the stain liberally over the stamped surface with a NewLook applicator brush or sprayer and allow the stain to settle in low-lying areas to highlight variable color intensities and the surface texture.
- Faux Acid Look: Using a NewLook applicator brush, apply stain in various intensities with random motions to mottle the color. One or more colors may be used wet on wet or dry to achieve a color fusion.
Stain may be applied with a sprayer or can be applied on smooth surfaces with a microfiber pad in random motions. It may also be applied over Endura Solid Stain.
Coverage & Packaging
- 1 quart: Covers approximately 100 – 125 sq. feet (9 – 11 sq. meters) per coat
- 1 gallon: Covers approximately 250 – 500 sq. feet (23 – 46 sq. meters) per coat
- 5 gallons: Covers approximately 1250 – 2500 sq. feet (116 – 232 sq. meters) per coat
*Coverage varies depending on surface texture, porosity & number of coats preferred.