SmartColor Concrete Stain
Restore, decorate and revitalize your concrete and masonry floors using NewLook’s award-winning SmartColor™, a premium water-based nano-acrylic decorative concrete stain.
Better Penetration. Better Adhesion. Better Value.
Restore, decorate and revitalize your concrete and masonry floors using NewLook’s award-winning SmartColor™, a premium water-based nano-acrylic decorative concrete stain. Formulated with advanced nano-technology, SmartColor offers efficient penetration and tenacious adhesion to a variety of porous substrates. It is water-submersible, alkali, weather and UV light resistant. The environmentally friendly concrete stain formula is the safe, user-friendly alternative to hazardous and unreliable solvents or acid stain. SmartColor concrete stains require a top coat and are compatible with solvent-based, water-based, single and two component products, including but not limited to acrylics, epoxies and urethane sealers.
What makes it great!
- You’re in control! Semi-opaque finish or increase dilution to achieve desired transparency on concrete floors
- Super simple! Single component solution is easy to mix and install
- Tough stuff! Advanced nano-acrylic formula yields efficient penetration and tenacious adhesion that is extremely durable
- Durable! Weather and UV resistant; use indoors and outdoor
- Non-Invasive! Low odor; no respirators required
- Eco-Friendly! The VOC < 100 g/L — no red label or hazmat
How to Cook Up a Gorgeous Finish
Forget acid stain! Use SmartColor to create your own appetizing decorative recipe. Try Milk Chocolate (SC-119) over Peanut Butter (SC-113). Or perhaps Hazelnut (SC-115) and Juneberry (SC-110) would look yummy together! Whatever your palate calls for, SmartColor is the right ingredient for your decorative concrete needs!
For best results, create a mist of mouth-watering SmartColor over the intended surface using an airless or HVLP sprayer; a beautiful, variegated finish can be achieved through the various absorbencies of the substrate, as well as the unique weights of each SmartColor pigment. Depending on the desired effect, SmartColor may also be applied via pump sprayer, the NewLook Applicator Brush, bristle brush, sea sponge or paint roller. Watch the training videos below for more information.